Friday, February 3, 2012

Nanna, Nanna, Boo-boo, Stick Your Head in Doo-doo.

Yes, that is our son's Ipad2 engulfed in milk and cheeze-it crumbs. This is common in our house. This is the condition you find it in, when Jaxon is left with it unsupervised. This is the condition of many things found in our house on a daily basis. And I'll take it over feces anyday.

After several weeks of Jaxon repeatedly sticking his hands down the back of his diaper after dropping a deuce......my husband and I were mortified......and exhausted. He gets a bath everyday. So we found ourselves giving him 2 bath a day. 









His nurse informed me last week that this was actually a typical behavior for someone his age. I can't tell you how happy I was to hear her say that. I'll take ANYTHING typical.

Not this germ fa'reeeeeek. Nightmare. On high alert. For the dreaded dookie. BUT wait.....there's HOPE........................................................................










Yes! Onzies in sizes 5T and 6T! When my package arrived yesterday, I couldn't rip it open fast enough! I am very very pleased with them and the quality. Jaxon does not seem to mind them. The transition from high alert to moderate (for my anxiety) is very welcomed. 


http://www.facebook.com/pages/2T-3T-4T-5T-6T-Bodysuits-onesies-by-TodBods-and-Essential-Whites/198809310140316?sk=app_4949752878

1 comment:

  1. Just the title alone was enough to make my night! Glad you have a new weapon in your war on poop! (There are probably some parents who wish these came in much bigger sizes!)

    ReplyDelete